Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Automatic headlights
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Body colour door mirrors
- Chrome grille
- Cornering front fog lights
- Electric front windows + one touch + anti-pinch
- Electric headlight adjustment
- Electrically adjustable door mirrors
- LED daytime running lights
- LED tail lights
- 3 rear headrests
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Cloth upholstery
- Driver's sunvisor with ticket holder/vanity mirror
- Dust/pollen filter
- Front courtesy lights
- Front cupholders x 2
- Front reading lights
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Height adjustable front/rear head restraints
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated boot
- Instrument lighting with brightness control
- Leather handbrake
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Rear top tether child seat ISOFIX attachment
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- 'Lights On' Reminder warning buzzer
- Bluetooth Handsfree Phone Connection
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Digital clock
- Low fuel warning light
- Outside temperature gauge
- SEAT logo boot release
- Speed sensitive power steering
- Trip computer
- 3 point seatbelts on all 3 rear seats
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Active front headrests
- Child locks on rear doors
- Curtain airbags
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Front side airbags
- Hill hold control
- Multi-Collision braking
- Seatbelt warning
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- 2 folding remote keys with window open/close function
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Locking wheel bolts
- Remote central locking + deadlocks
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|MPG (urban)||49.0 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||69.0 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||60.0 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||5.8 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.1 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.7 l/100 km|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.