Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Anti theft roof antenna
- Auto dimming interior rear view mirror
- Automatic activation of hazard warning lights
- Automatic headlights
- Body coloured bumpers
- Body coloured door handle inserts
- Chrome front grille frame
- Chrome roof rails
- Chrome window trim
- Coming/leaving home lighting function
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Electric front/rear windows with one touch/auto up/down
- Electrically adjustable
- heated and folding door mirrors
- Full LED headlights dipped and mainbeam + front and rear fog lights
- Ice metal door side panels
- LED daytime running lights
- LED rear tail lights and licence plate lights
- Rain sensing wipers
- Rear window wash/wipe
- Roof colour door mirrors
- Twin exhaust pipe styling hidden exhaust pipe
- Visible VIN plate
- Windshield wiper with intermittent control and potentiometer
- 2 cupholders
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Black interior roof
- Double boot floor
- Driver sunvisor with covered mirror + card holder
- Dual zone climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Dust/pollen filter
- Front courtesy light with front reading lights
- Front sport seats
- Gear shift indicator
- Gearshift paddles on steering wheel
- Height adjustable front seats
- Height/reach adjustable steering column
- Illuminated boot
- Instrument lighting with brightness control
- Interior footwell lighting
- ISOFIX points in outer rear seats with top tether anchorage points
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Microsuede cloth upholstery
- Multi-colour ambient interior lighting
- Passenger sunvisor with vanity mirror
- Perforated flat bottomed leather steering wheel/gear knob/handbrake with red stitching and FR logo
- Two front and three rear height adjustable headrests
- 'Lights On' Reminder warning buzzer
- Cruise control
- Digital clock
- Digital cockpit
- Electric speed sensitive power steering
- Full Link Smartphone Integration with Mirror Link
- Apple Car Play
- Google Android Auto with USB cable for Apple and Android compatibility
- Low fuel warning light
- Outside temperature display
- Rear parking sensor
- RPM counter
- SEAT Drive profile - Four different models normal-sport-eco-individual
- steering response
- throttle response and gear shifts mode
- Trip computer
- 3 point seatbelts on all rear seats
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Active front headrests
- Child locks on rear doors
- Driver and front passenger airbags with front passenger airbag de activation
- front side and curtain airbags
- Electronic stability control
- Emergency Brake Assist (EBA) and front assist
Hydraulic Brake Assist System (HBA)The hydraulic brake assist helps the driver in the event of emergency or panic braking. The brake assist recognizes from the operating speed of the brake pedal whether the driver wants an emergency stop and increases the brake pressure automatically up to the ABS control range, as long as the driver keeps the pedal pressed.
With decreasing brake pressure actuated by the driver, the system reduces brake pressure again to the normal value. Using a sensor, the system detects the rapid pressure increase when actuating the pedal and intervenes to regulate braking. As a result, the stopping distance can be shortened by up to 25%.
- Front and rear seatbelt reminder
- Hill hold control
- Multi-Collision braking
- Tiredness recognition system
- Traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- 2 folding remote keys with window open/close function
- Alarm with back-up horn
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Locking wheel bolts
- Remote central locking + deadlocks
- Tow away protection
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|MPG (urban)||50.0 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||64.0 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||58.0 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||5.6 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.4 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.9 l/100 km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.